Sunday, November 27, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 27


Happy Sunday! 

After today, it's hard to believe that there are only 3 days left in the challenge. I'll be honest with you; I really didn't think I'd last this long. After my poor track record with NaNoWriMo, I thought this challenge would fizzle out by the end of the first week. But here we are still chugging along. We're still writing our hearts out or our ink refills out!



Yesterday's writing: 
....

After lunch, Carrie and I were headed to Algebra on the first floor. We were just at the top of the stairs when Carrie told me that I had something on the back of my pants.  I turned to look behind me, and, sure enough, there was a piece of Toblerone smeared all over the back of my pants. I must've accidently dropped a piece earlier when I trying to shove the bar into my mouth. 

While I had turned to see what was on the back of my pants, I must've pivoted my foot off the top step because suddenly I didn't feel anything beneath it, and I was lunged forward down the steps.

Want to know the worst part? I landed face-down, so everyone could see the swiss milk chocolate, almond, honey goodness that was all over my butt. Everyone. Including my prom date Tom and stupid Anna. I wanted to curl up in a ball and die. 

Now, I'm hiding out in the bathroom writing all of this down.

I hate stupid Anna. I hate diets. I hate prom. I hate this place. And I'm moving schools.  


Today's writing prompt: 

Name ten things that should be peppermint flavored, but are not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment