Saturday, November 26, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 26


Yesterday's writing:

5 facts about me: the book edition. I mean, this is a book blog after all...
  1.  After reading Judy Blume's book, Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, in the fourth grade, I knew I wanted to be a writer. 
  2. My favorite book that I read in high school was The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthrone. I loved how scandalous it was, and I read this book during the time of Gossip Girl, so I knew all about juicy scandals.
  3.  My favorite Jane Austen book is Persuasion. Although, I do watch the film adaption to Pride and Prejudice at least once a year. It's a close tie; however, there's just something about Anne Elliot and her story that I really love.
  4. Speaking of being scandalous... The first grown-up book I read, i.e. when more than just kissing was involved, was The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot. I can't remember how old I was exactly, maybe 11 or 12? I made sure that I only read it at night so my parents wouldn't find out. 
  5. I never finished reading the Harry Potter series. I stopped after the fifth book.


Today's writing prompt: 

Have you ever fallen in a public place? What did you do right after you fell? 


No comments:

Post a Comment