Friday, November 25, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 25


As promised: 

Wednesday's writing: 

Last week I blew out the tire on my car, so I had to borrow my dad's truck to go to work. Oh My Goodness, I've never felt more powerful in my life as I was driving down the road! Now, I understand why so many guys write songs about their truck. 

If I was cruising on a country road, I'd definitely want to be in a truck and listening to these tunes below: 

1. Day Like This - Van Morrison

2.  Carolina in my Mind - James Taylor

3.  Loving You Easy - Zac Brown Band

4.  Take Me Home - John Denver

5.  Dancing in The Moonlight - King Harvest 


Yesterday's writing:

I'm thankful for...
  • my family.
  • the Lord.
  • my friends.
  • my health.
  • having a roof over my head.
  • discovering Meg Cabot's new book. I haven't been able to put it down these last two days. 
  • having the ability to write and tell stories.
  • my dog, who's always there to greet me when I come home from work.
  • cashmere socks. Anna from The Anna Edit got me hooked on these! 
  • Sunday afternoon walks with my mom and dad.


Today's writing prompt:

List five facts about yourself that people don't know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment