Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 23


Happy Wednesday Y'all! 

Let's just jump right to it, shall we? 


Yesterday's writing: 

Lately, I have been consciously uncoupling from a lot of my social media accounts. Mainly, because I've discovered that I don't need them in my life. Why tell somebody something in 140 characters or less when you can tell them over coffee and dessert? Who doesn't love dessert?!

Now, I didn't go rogue on you guy by completely cutting all ties with all things social media. For starters, I wouldn't be writing this post right now. 

I still like to scroll through my feeds of different sites, but I've cut back a lot. Here's a breakdown on all of my accounts. 

Instagram: My favorite platform. I love seeing what other people are posting and sharing pictures of  my own when things that catch my eye.

Snapchat: I only check Snapchat when I'm really bored and can use a distraction. I rarely post anything. But I love seeing what my friends are doing, plus there are a few bloggers & celebrities that I follow as well. Could I live without this app? Absolutely. Will I delete it? Probably, at some point.

Pinterest: My go-to site for inspiration. Pinterest has everything! Whenever I'm looking for a new recipe or craft idea, this is the first place that I go to. 

Facebook: A total distraction in my opinion, so I try to stay off the site as much as possible, except when I have to use it for work. 

Twitter: I deleted my account months ago, and I don't miss it one single bit. 



Today's writing prompt:  

You're taking a lazy drive down scenic back roads. Describe your perfect car for the ride, and name the top five songs you would cruise to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment