Saturday, November 12, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 12


Sometimes I have days where everything I write just sucks. Friday was one of those days. Whenever I sat down to write, I could never the right words or finish a sentence before giving up. I actually thought yesterday was going to be the first day that I didn't complete the challenge, and that this post was going to be announcing the writing challenge was o-v-e-r. Luckily, that didn't happen!

What I have for you today isn't a poem or a complete paragraph, but it's something.



Yesterday's writing: 

Red walks a thin line between anger and love.
He loves how angry you make me.
He's so angry that I love you.


Today's writing prompt: 

How often do you daydream? What do you daydream about most? 




No comments:

Post a Comment