Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 9


Is list writing considered an artform? According to Lorelei Gilmore, Rory's grocery lists are like shimmering haikus, and I've got to say, mine's not too shabby either.  So when do we draw the line at something being considered as art or, in this case, "real writing?" You don't know how many times I have had people ask me if I do any "real" writing.

I guess this is a long-winded way of saying that I made a list as a response to yesterday's prompt*, and you know what, I'm not ashamed of it! 



Today's writing prompt: 
Plan a "murder mystery" dinner party. Create the dinner menu and the guest list, and design the murder plot. 





*Instead of sharing yesterday's writing in this post, I decided that I had enough information to write a separate post comparing the two. I'll have the post up in a couple of days! 





No comments:

Post a Comment