Sunday, November 6, 2016

The JUST WRITE SOMETHING Challenge | Day 6


Hey, everyone. We made it through our first week of the challenge!

Apart from working, I'm also doing an internship with a production studio, so yesterday I had to help with their film festival. It was such an incredible experience, and I got to meet a lot of people who are  also interested in film. The only downside was that I didn't have much time to write. Whenever there was a lull in between seminars, I would try to write on my phone. Some of the responses I came up with weren't great, but it made me realize that as writer's you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yesterday's writing:

  • When life gives you lemons chuck 'em at the people who are pissing you off.
  • When life gives you lemons just add some vodka, triple sec, and sugar and you've got yourself the perfect lemon drop.
  • When life gives you lemons give them a funny face and go on with your day. You've got this! 



Today's writing prompt:
What is your favorite herb? What do you do with it? Can you use it for more than just cooking? 


No comments:

Post a Comment